1. Always get up and get dressed. It is easy to stay in your PJ's all day but you will be less productive that way.
2. Get outside. It is easy to become isolated while working from home. Remember to get out and interact with other people.
3. Set up an office...Working from your couch instead of an office can be less productive. It is also not good for your back or your posture.
4. Set your work hours. It is easy to just keep working when you work from home. Be sure to set your work hours so you don't become consumed by work.
5. Join a work at home group. Make friends with others who work from home so you can share experiences.
These are just some easy tips to follow to help you make working at home a success.
One of the nice things about being an Avon rep is you always get to go out and socialize with people (customers and other reps). This helps you avoid the isolation that can occur with some other work at home type jobs.