Have you ever thought HMM I wonder If I can make money selling Avon?
Well I am here to tell you what it is like to be an Avon representative and give you the facts you need to decide if Avon is for you.
So the first thing you are probably wondering is how does selling Avon work?
Every two weeks Avon publishes a new set of brochures You take those brochures, show them to as many people as you can, and collect as many orders as you can. Its that simple. But I am sure you still want to know more. Here are some frequently asked questions.
1. How much is it to sign up? The sign up fee to join Avon is just $15 (the amount you probably pay to go out to eat just one time). Your $15 appointment fee includes brochures for your first two campaigns, two full size products, an E-Store to sell Avon products online to customers all over the US, samples, training, and lots of support from your upline.
2. What happens after I sign up? After you sign up, you can immediately set up your Estore and start selling online. You can personalize your Estore and start sharing the web address with everyone you know. Your appointment kit with arrive in the mail within a few days. Inside you will find a training booklet with all the information you need to get started. After you sign up, the person who talked to you about Avon will offer you one-on-one support to help you with all of your questions and make sure you are on the path to success.
3. How much money can I make? You earn between 20% and 50% commission depending on your order size. On average, Avon representatives earn between 30% and 35% commission.You can increase your earnings potential by recruiting, training, and mentoring new Representatives, and when you start building a team you can earn commission from your team sales also. Avon also has great incentives to earn free products, gifts and trips..
4. How do I get paid? You collect your payments from your customers who place orders. You then make a payment to Avon. You can pay by check, money order, credit card, or online directly from your checking account, using Avon Quickpay. Any money left over is yours to keep!
5. Do I have to place a minimum order each campaign? No. In order to keep your Avonaccount active you only need to place an order every 6 campaigns for any amount you like. However, orders less than $50 do not earn any commission.
6. How much money will I spend on expenses? How much you spend is up to you.Brochures - 10 brochures cost $6.49, 20 brochures cost $8.89. The cost per brochure goes down the more brochures you order. But remember it is up to you how much you spend. If you prefer to just share your online brochure and not order any brochures, that will save you money. Samples - It is up to you if you want to purchase samples. They do help potential customers get to see and feel items but again it is up to you. . Samples range in cost from about $.75 to $4.00. Bags - You can purchase Avon bags to deliver orders to your customers but you do not have too. White lunch bags from the dollar store work just as well. Or just hand the items to your customers. One simple fee - This fee includes shipping, handling, and the cost to run your Estore. It ranges from $6.95 to $9.95 depending on the size of your order and your level of sales. As an independent sales representative you charge a service fee to your customers (normally $.75) to offset this cost. If you prefer to charge more than $.75 you can. Remember this is your business.
7. Is there anything else I will spend money on? Being an Avon representative is running your own business so there are a few other things you will spend money on such as gas, vehicle expenses, paper, ink for your printer, business cards, and if you decide to go to vendor events you may have to pay entry fees.
So, is selling Avon worth it? Only you can answer this question and decide if Avon is worth it for you. I can only tell you my experience and you can be the judge.
I have been selling Avon for over 5 years and I have loved every minute of it. To me, every 2 weeks is like Christmas when my packages come in the mail and I get to sort through all of my customers orders. I will admit it was a little tough to make a profit in the beginning because the only customers I had were my family, my friends, and of course myself, so I tended to spend all my profits on items I wanted. But slowly and surely I started to get more customers and get more orders and the money started coming in. I set myself a goal of how much money I want to earn every two weeks and figure out how many customer orders I need to achieve that goal and I work my business until I reach that goal. About 3 years into selling Avon I decided I wanted to get into leadership and this has been a great experience for me. Of course I now earn more money from my team sales, and with the great incentives that Avon offers (which is awesome!) but the best part for me is helping others start their own business, feel empowered, and become successful. Avon is the most fun and most rewarding job I have ever had and I love every second of it.
So is selling Avon worth it? For me the answer is YES. Will it be yes for you too?
Join my award winning team and find out if it is right for you. You have nothing to loose! When you join Avon for only $15 you get more than $15 in free products alone so if you join and find out it is not for you, you have not lost out on anything or invested lots of money.
Start your new life today!