But sometimes vendor events don't go the way we expect them too. Maybe attendance is low, or people walked right by you and didn't stop at your booth. So what can you do to help your event be successful? Here are some great tips:
- Start with a booth that is simple, don't over clutter your table with product. You don't need a lot of product to display. Just a few items is fine as long as your table looks inviting. Would you want to stop by and visit if you were attending the event?
- Talk to EVERYONE who walks by, get out in front of your table, don't hide behind it. Don't play with your phone and miss the opportunity to talk to people. Get out of your own head and don't prejudge people, you never know who may be interested in buying your products or joining your team.
- Make sure you have a sign saying JOIN MY TEAM. You never know who is looking for a new opportunity to make some $$$$$.
- Have a giveaway. People LOVE to enter to win a free gift! This is a great way to get contact info so you can follow up with people after the event. You could also give them a free gift for entering. A great way to do this is with "Bombitas" or sample packs. Get some small baggies and put in a few samples, a business card, and a recruiting flyer. This helps people remember you when they go home.
- Don't forget to talk to the other vendors, you never know who may be looking for a new opportunity.
- Remember you are representing your company, so you always want to be professional.
- If you follow these tips you should have no problem having a successful vendor event!