1. Make sure you don't have a vitamin B, iron, or essential fatty oil deficiency. This can cause chapped lips.
2. Keep yourself hydrated and drink plenty of water. Dehydration causes dryness of the lips.
3. Sleep with a humidifier. This will keep your lips moisturized, as well as your sinuses.
4. Don't lick your lips. This actually makes them dry out faster.
5. Use a lipstick that is rich in vitamins.
Avon's New Ultra Color Absolute lipstick is rich in vitamin E and vitamin C. It also contains SPF 15, Collagen, Phytol, and antioxidants. Your lips will feel great!
Contact me to order yours today!